"Are you an ordinary dental clinic?"
A question that is asked more and more frequently by patients from Tittling and the Passau area and that we like to answer with: yes and no! Biological dentistry goes far beyond the range of classical dental clinics with regard to the examination and treatment of patients. A good example of this can be found on the subject of interference fields and jaw inflammations on this page. They can be an unnoticed trigger of massive chronic discomfort - a risk to the overall health and quality of life of many of our patients.
Diseased tissue disturbs the natural processes of the organism, the nerve cells and the metabolism. These processes go unnoticed in many cases, but with noticeable consequences for the patients:
- Difficulties concentrating and inner restlessness
- Lack of motivation and a depressive mood
- Joint pain, back pain and facial pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Rheumatism and limb pain
- Sleep disorders
- Increased occurrence of skin irritation, allergies and intolerances
- Infections due to a weakened immune system